Sunday, May 13, 2007

One day or another

What is irony? Irony is the incongruity of what is expected and what actually happens. Why I am writing more on this weird comedy? It is for the simple fact that I encounter this motherfucker of an allegory almost every single day of my life. Some days more than others obviously, so what was it about today that made it so disgustingly ironic? In this globalized age where no one is free of personal invasion I received a message from my only love. The one that breaks my heart every time I think of her. This message was pertaining to, what they hell I am doing this disappointing summer? “Nothing just wishing I was with you”. “Do you have a place in Montana this summer I could live at”? “No fuck not until august”. This is just something I guess that will always happen between her and me. Irony good or bad maybe something good will happen right. I finish this message though with the beautiful thought on the possibilities of life. Maybe something will happen maybe nothing; at least the thought of myself still breezes around her psyche.

No comments: